Have you got previous care experience?
Would you like to return to care?
Our new and exclusive ‘RETURN TO CARE’ has been designed by StaffAid to enable former carers to re-enter the profession and overcome the “no recent experience” obstacle. Maybe you’ve had a career break to bring up a young family, or recently retired and want to earn some extra cash. Whatever the reason – we can help.
Within the ‘RETURN TO CARE’ programme we will provide free practical and e-Learning training, as well as a comprehensive induction day run by our specialist care team which you would be required to attend in Lincoln. The re-training programme is FREE of charge and the only cost to you is your time. An enhanced DBS check will be required at a cost of £50 which we will refund to you once you’ve successfully completed 5 carer shifts. In addition, we will provide you with free StaffAid uniform & fob watch, and ongoing support as required.
To qualify for this opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a car owner/driver
- Prepared to travel for work within a 20-mile radius of your home address
- Have suitable previous care experience within a care home, home care, or hospital setting
- Be able to provide 2 work references (care references not essential)
In return, we offer:
- Weekly pay
- £10 – £12 per hour (including holiday pay)
- £15 per hour on bank holidays
- Day, night or weekend only work (your choice not ours!)
The next steps:
If you’re satisfied you meet the above criteria, please click on the link below to register your interest and we’ll be in touch ASAP: