Have you got previous care experience?
Would you like to return to care?
On January 2nd 2020 StaffAid is launching a brand new and exclusive programme to help former carers return to work in the Caring Professions. The new programme is called “RETURN TO CARE” and has been designed by StaffAid to enable former carers to re-enter the profession and overcome the “no recent experience” obstacle.
Within the RETURN TO CARE programme we will provide free practical and e-Learning training, as well as a comprehensive induction day run by our specialist care team which you would be required to attend in Lincoln. The re-training programme is FREE of charge and the only cost to you is your time. An enhanced DBS check will be required at a cost of £50 which we will refund to you once you’ve successfully completed 5 carer shifts. In addition, we will provide you with free StaffAid uniform & fob watch, and ongoing support as required.
To qualify for this opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a car owner/driver
- Prepared to travel for work within a 20-mile radius
- Have suitable previous care experience within a care home, home care, or hospital setting
- Be able to provide 2 work references (care references not essential)
In return, we offer:
- Weekly pay
- £10 – £12 per hour (including holiday pay)
- £15 per hour on bank holidays
- Day, night or weekend only work
The next steps:
If you’re satisfied you meet the above criteria, please contact your nearest office to arrange a face to face meeting.